- this one. little wilma. oh my. she is the frosting on the cake of life right now.
- a black bear cub. he wandered out of the balsam orchard and into the meadow a few nights ago. he was shy and headed right back into the shelter of the trees. but now we look for him every evening.
- the blessed rain that finally came. we need more, but this helped.
- kohlrabi in the csa. made slaw. recipe here. sooo good.
- the vermont quilt festival and "Life's Work:Ruth B. McDowell". my favorite quilter. we had a lovely conversation, just the two of us. starstruck. see her work here.
- the ninth anniversary (pinch me! it's still real!) of finding our "bit of earth" here in the green mountains of vermont (and batman's birthday, too).
- this wonderful short film. to help you keep faith in us crazy human beings.
- an organized studio. and a list of inspirations. next in the queue? these.
- our weekend project. the room of requirement. can't wait to share it with you.
What are you up to, dear readers? Tell me about your "little bits"!