inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Thursday, July 28, 2011

reluctant...

...to leave this little patch of heaven.
batman and i are off to a family wedding in st. paul.
airports, hotels, dress-up clothes...

lindsey and friends will come up to vt 
to keep henry company while we're away.

next week, i'll let you know about batman's mystery vacation,
a "jelly roll" project  and a little shrine project.

in the meanwhile,
breathe, hope and love.
(today i was reminded once again that
life is not to be taken for granted.)
xo

2 comments:

  1. It's good to get those reminders.

    I hope you have a good time at the wedding.

    You've had some very lovely posts since I visited here last. I've been playing catch-up with my blog visiting. I love stopping by and seeing all you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete