inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Monday, October 24, 2016

triptych 37





-batman brought me a cheery bouquet of rose hips from our grey and gloomy gardens on saturday.
-snow flurries fell in the wee hours of the morning on sunday and we woke to the first blanket of the season.
-this morning, as the sun rose, our view to the west was spectacular.

These autumn-to-winter days overwhelm me with their beauty, their urgency and their grace. Caught up in their magic, I'm once again reminded that there is no where else I'd rather be. 

Just here.

At our bit of earth in central Vermont. 

8 comments:

  1. Me, too. Only next door. ;<)) First we have the beautiful colors, and then we have this starker lovely beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rose hips are gorgeous! Do you ever make syrup from them? Vermont looks beautiful no matter the season. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made wreaths, but not syrup. I shall do some investigating!

      Delete
  3. "just here", just now.
    amen to that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! No match for your wonderful adventures! Love seeing where you've been!

      Delete