inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Saturday, November 28, 2015

dearest readers...


Here's a picture of the house with the lights on upstairs for the very first time!

As we cruise in to the very darkest time of year I feel my energy here at sewandsowlife flagging.  I'll be taking a break from this space until the new year. I hope to be back-- filled with new projects, inspiration and things to share with you then.

As I slow down here at sewandsowlife, our house project will be picking up speed...hardwood floors are scheduled to be installed upstairs this week and the kitchen cupboards on Thursday. I will certainly keep you posted on the progress over at our reno blog.

I wish all of you a holiday season filled with hope, joy and peace. Keep your lights shining in the darkness, dear ones.

xo

6 comments:

  1. Ah, this looks beautiful, Karen. Will miss you here at Sew and Sow, but see you over at your house blog. Wishing you the loveliest of holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful to see how the house is becoming a home! And now there also is light. What a delight!
    Sending love and blessings for a Merry and Bright Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Cheers!

    Jeanneke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous photo. To me, it seems to suggest a winter sentiment to the readers of this blog. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that blue night sky. That magical hue has always gone straight to my heart.
    I will surely miss your postings, Karen. Can't begin to tell you how much I am enjoying your amazing home through its gestation. So much work, so much merit. I will be looking for updates. As you move toward renewed personal energies through these days of advent, know that good thoughts and wishes are carried in the winds to you from ridge meadow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!

    Wishing you a restorative, energizing rest.

    Enjoy each day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Karen,

    Best wishes for the holidays to you and everyone at your "bit of earth." Your blog is a gift to me every day of the year. I am most grateful. May the New Year be filled with peace and goodwill for all.

    ReplyDelete