inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

tula tuesday::week 16

 block # 100 from tula pink's City Sampler.
stitched with some carolyn friedlander scraps from this project
and a few more charlie harper scraps.
the bear flannel hung as cozy curtains in stew's bedroom years ago.

on friday night we had a black bear amble up onto our porch.
we think he/she may shelter in our balsam orchard
(thus the friedlander print).
we had taken down the bird feeders on april first, per tradition...
but we had left them stacked carelessly on the porch.
when the bears come out of hibernation they are
HUNGRY,
and so we're guessing that's what drew the bear up to the house.
we slept through the whole thing,
and wonder if wilma was on night patrol at the windows...


blogging seems to have faded into the past.
so many of my faves have been abandoned.

and i've not been fully present here myself.

maybe the renewed energy of spring will draw me back to this space...

6 comments:

  1. you're assembling a journey quilt, Karen. and
    please don't leave your post. I'd miss you more than i can say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would sure miss your postings if you left Karen. I look forward to seeing all that you accomplish in your life and admire all your creativity. You have so much to give your followers and it would be a great loss for us if you left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hanging in, Linda, and appreciate your very kind words. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Ditto from me Karen. I love your gentle writing, seeing your creative pursuits, and the glimpses of your life in a beautiful part of the world.

    ReplyDelete