inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Saturday, March 20, 2010

hope springs eternal


(card made by my mom, december 2009)

today and every day, i extend my gratitude to the peacemakers.

The war to end all war will not be fought with guns.
-Lowell H.  Coate
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
#2. HOPE FOR A CURE
yesterday, gretta joined some of us in remembering erin,
by getting an "e" tattooed on her wrist.
mine is on the top, gretta's is below.
we continue to hope and work for a cure for the beast of cancer.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
#3. MOTHER NATURE'S HOPE...HAPPY SPRING!
we are headed off to stone barns today,
to be outdoors, and to enjoy an agricultural vision.
to be in the midst of the renewal and hope of a working farm.

WHAT ARE YOU HOPING FOR TODAY?

4 comments:

  1. I am hoping my body behaves this week and I don't have any more pain!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to actually spend time in my studio for National Quilting Day (after spending most of the week outside in this lovely early spring - today it's co-operating by snowing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm holding up my "e" with you and Gretta, here from snowy Illinois, hoping for the cure someday. Wouldn't that be "e"xcellent?

    xo potts

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card and the added "e"

    ReplyDelete