inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

a sweater and a quilt on two different sides of the world

my knitting guru friend franny has been here in CT for a few days.
she talked me through the next steps on my cardigan.
the decreasing has begun,
making way for the shawl collar.


read all about gretta's adventures in
australia here.

she made a quilt top with fabric she designed and screened
while interning at ink and spindle.

here's a huge shout out of gratitude
to lara and teigs
for tucking gretta into their studio
and filling her head with wonderful, inspiring ideas!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious: what are those dear little pins for? I presume they make picking up stitches later much easier. I want some!

    ReplyDelete