There's quite the hub-bub going on about the date, 11/11/11. Here are some of my favorite posts...and they represent a wide range of content!
- resurrection fern
- secret notebooks wild pages
- ink and spindle
- mommy hungry
- remembrance day via poppytalk, here
- all about the corduroy appreciation club
Some say that the date is highly significant, others say it's just what comes next, chronologically. This is all I know for sure about today...
- our yard is surrounded by a ribbon of red haze, caused by the flaming euonymus bushes.
- the wind swept clouds are flying across a november blue sky and the american flags are snapping.
- there are brussels sprouts, cranberries and more apples in the fridge, firewood stacked on the doorstep and clean laundry hanging on the drying racks.
- i have good work to do today and tomorrow, and a chance to sit and knit for a bit, too.