- It is impossible to choose a wall color on a rainy and overcast day. Even if you have an idea in your head of what you're looking for.
- Batman and I decided last night that scrubbing walls and woodwork after a long day is not as easy as it used to be. But we are not old geezers quite yet.
- I donated another pint of blood today, in memory of Erin. (Do you donate blood?)
- This is a fabulous movie (thanks, Doug and Ra, for the recommendation).
- I have a jar of local nutritious deliciousness on my kitchen counter...home grown sprouts. To use in a sandwich tomorrow, I think.
- Sometimes when you long for more meaning in your life, opportunities turn up, just like that. At least that's what's been happening to me lately.
- I am counting the days till I get to hug some of my favorite people and celebrate the best of all holidays.
- I am going to make a bumper sticker to put on my car. This is what it is going to say, "Caution! I stop for STOP signs". I would also like to find a device that would attach to my bumper, with long spikes on it, to deter tailgaters. My best buddy Liz and I talk about these things over coffee and it seems to help us stay sane. (She gave blood today, too...thanks, Liz).
So that's enough rambling from me. Tell me what's on your mind...where has it rambled today?