inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Monday, February 13, 2017

the handmade joy exchange

Wilma is "helping" me brainstorm ideas for the exchange...

My dear blogging buddy Anne over at My Giant Strawberry is hosting another Handmade Joy Exchange! Anne has hosted exchanges in the past and I participated in two of them. It's such fun to create a little something for someone far, far away. It's fun, too, to find a handmade treasure in one's own mailbox!

I invite you to pop on over to Anne's blog and take a peek at how it works. Follow this link here and consider joining us for the fun. You don't necessarily have to have a blog to participate, just the ability to send Anne a photo of what you've made.

Anne has links on her post that will allow you to see all the fun items created in past exchanges. 

Resist by making, friends! xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Karen. :)

    I'm so glad you're joining in, again. It's going to be a great exchange this time around. I'm so excited!

    xo

    ReplyDelete