inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Monday, May 1, 2017

a month of stitching::day 30

so friends,
my month of stitching for at least an hour every
day and posting about it has come to an end.

and i'm just too tuckered out
(from more work on the to do list)! 
to reflect on it right now.

but i wanted to be sure to show you something
that has caught my eye.

the social justice sewing academy.

seriously. 

check them out 
here.
(the link is working properly now).

2 comments:

  1. Karen, I'm so impressed by what you've done this past month! Beautiful sewing! The link did not work for me, but it sounds very worthwhile. I'll miss your daily posts! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy. I've fixed the link, so I hope you will try it again. xo

      Delete