inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Saturday, October 21, 2017

tiwhll #2


this is wilma,
trying to catch cluster flies
flitting about the bathroom window.
she is filled with hope
and she persists.

i've been at a loss for words these days.
perhaps you have been too.

i listened to this episode of on being on tuesday
and i will listen to it again this weekend.

and this instagram post
is a gem, too.

i love that sometimes other folks find beautiful
and comforting words when we are struggling to find
our own voices.

there is hope in that,
don't you think?

xo

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Wilma - although I do hope that she didn't catch the flies! Lovely photo Karen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, at a loss. Thank you so much for the links. I am looking forward to the On Being while I clean house...one of the few things that still feels straightfoward these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, Lesley. I often find sanctuary in cleaning the house too. Check back later this week for more on that. :-)

      Delete
  3. Just last week, I picked up Tippett's, Becoming Wise, at the public library. It is nice to sit in a warm place and gather the thoughts.

    While out on long walks, I listen to On Being podcasts. Some of my walks are in the heart of the city. Some are mundane walks through residential areas. Various Tippett interviews have kept me company.

    The bathroom seems to be a sweet little sanctuary. Wilma is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, Krista is such a comfort. I love to see your comments pop up here, Kate. xo

    ReplyDelete