inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

tula tuesday::week 41

 block number 84
from tula pink's 
city sampler,
100 modern quilt blocks.

It's a very grey day here,
sorry about the (above) photo quality.
(i posted this photo earlier, but wanted to
illustrate the inspiration for this block)

I'm pretty psyched about this block.
The blue and white calico are cut 
from a threadbare bed sheet. 
The yellow linen was dyed with 
some of my homegrown tansy.

In the midst of quite the winter here in Vermont,
I still have one Meyer lemon left in the fridge.

And my windowsill tree is in full bud again!

I've got a backlog of posts to catch you up on.
Check back tomorrow to read about
our VTMQG sew-in, held on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, Blogger does not translate comments, and so I cannot read this, nor all the other comments left in this manner. Until such time as I know what has been written, I will delete these.

      Delete