inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Monday, October 5, 2009

moving along

progress:

the needle on the bathroom scale has moved a wee bit for me
 and a wee bit more for batman.

i am in the home stretch on the binding on gretta's quilt.
a few spaces in our house are better organized.
appreciating the fall sunshine through the newly clean windows .

unnecessary books went off to the library book sale,
old magazines went off to the recycling center 
and the cord of firewood is stacked, mostly thanks to batman. 

sometimes i still wish i could get out of my own way...

i am working on creating a new rhythm to my days.
some days go better than others.

trying to balance/integrate the mundane with the inspired.
the best days are when i can't tell the difference.




5 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds to me like you are making great progress, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never can seem to get rid of the unnecessary books, and I'm stalled on my latest sewing project. Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet and thoughtful blog you have here... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspect that the needle would be moving the wrong way for me, but luckily I can remain in blissful innocence as regards how much as I don't have scales! I love those days pottering about at home doing what you really enjoy, and ticking off tasks without being rushed - not enough of them for me at the moment, more's the pity.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete