inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Friday, December 31, 2010

HOLIDAY MAGIC...gratitude

As 2010 dwindles to a close, I want to thank you all, dear blog readers. 

Thank you for your sweet and thoughtful comments. Thank you for your encouragement and your feedback. I have loved meeting a few of you in person this year and sharing snail mail and e-mails with some of you, too. Your generosity of spirit warms my heart.

And I want to thank the many of you who write blogs. I love following some of you as a daily habit. I love stumbling newly upon some of you, and being delighted by what I find. 

I read about sewing, crafting, knitting, parenting, books, spirituality, sustainability, farming and gardening. I love seeing your photos! Reading about your struggles and stumbles and your discoveries and triumphs convince me that we are, in fact, all connected in very real ways.

I am inspired by each and every one of you and I thank you for sharing your lives with me.

Best wishes to all of you for a safe and wonder-filled new year!


8 comments:

  1. Well said! It is such a pleasure having this online community. All the best to you as well in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in total agreement, Karen. Your uplifting, insightful blog is the first one I look at every day. I appreciate your writing, sensibility and concern for our beloved earth.
    Looking forward to reading more in 2011!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Karen, wishing you a happy, healthy and peaceful 2011 and thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog throughout 2010.
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year dear Karen! Thank you for sharing your world with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Reed!
    Thank you for getting me started on this whole blogging experience. It sure has been a great personal outlet. And I love being a part of your life through all the thought-filled, beautiful things you share. Makes the miles between seem a wee bit less...
    A few deep breaths, and here we go into 2011.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The connections I've made in blogland have been a very special part of this past year. Have a bright and beautiful 2011:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your words are treasured here as well, Karen. So glad your thoughtful voice is a part of my life again. I Like the new Mary Oliver query too - I'm getting closer to an answer, how 'bout you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen. I'm so happy to have met you through your blog, and even more happy to have actually met you in person! Your blog is always such a refreshing breath of fresh air for me...and i'm gonna rebel against work and try to get here more regularly!

    ReplyDelete