inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Thursday, July 16, 2015

capacity





  • the blessings of hospitality (both offering and accepting)
  • the blessings of abundance
  • the blessings of creativity
for these i remain grateful. and in that gratitude there is an appreciation of the fleeting nature of all that we experience here on this earth. i undertake a daily accounting of all that is precious. as my gratitude muscles get stronger i make room for more. more love and more hope. i like testing my capacity.

4 comments:

  1. I love and live by the "Sometimes on the way to a dream...' quote!
    May you have a sun and peace-blessed weekend, dear friend.

    Jeanneke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Karen. And so true. I try to wake up every morning and let the gratitude for the day ahead be my start of the day.

    Wishing you a joy-filled weekend.

    ReplyDelete