inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Monday, November 13, 2017

quiet colors








Maybe you'd like to walk away from the world right now...and sidestep the clamor of technology and endless news cycle and wearying worry that nips at our heels. Our "bit of earth" is full of soft light, gentle edges and warm interiors right now. Pull on a virtual jacket and wander with me through the flurries. Or settle into one of the chairs by the stove and exhale deeply. I'll put the kettle on and find a few biscuits in the pantry. Let's just be together in companionable silence.

Peace, friends...

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that peaceful snow white alley...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live on such a pretty road! Quiet and lovely on a snowy day...

      Delete
  2. So beautiful, quiet and peaceful. I can feel it through your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still pinch myself to make sure it's not all a dream....

      Delete
  3. Oh my, that is so beautiful, so peaceful and serene. I would love to settle by the stove with you.

    ReplyDelete