inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

tula tuesday::week 36

 block number 62
from tula pink's
city sampler
100 modern quilt blocks.
 ...and the snowy inspiration.
 block number 36...
and the inspiration. 

After a month off from this project, stitching two blocks may help me get back into the swing of things. Lots of snow today and a high of 21, low of 5 degrees forecast for tomorrow. Seems like a really early winter to me.

I also stitched another Japanese Rice Bag today, using this little bit of stitching. Check back tomorrow to check it out. I'll post some ideas for solstice gifting, too.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blocks. Is your solstice gifting in lieu of Christmas, or do celebrate both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We celebrate both. I prefer the quieter, less hectic aspects of the solstice. xo

    ReplyDelete