inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Hey friend, come stand next to me. I will put my arm around your shoulder and pull you close to me. We’ll take a few deep breaths together. We’ll relax our shoulders. And then we’ll do it again. I will find some comfort in your nearness, even via the internet. I hope you will find some in mine. This world we navigate can feel oh so wearying. Yet it is our connectedness, even over many miles, that helps me step into the next uncertain moment and then the next. Love is the answer, even today. Especially today. Namaste. xo

Not that long ago, I posted this, too. Still relevant.

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. I'm standing right next to you, feeling the shared calm, which is so needed. I am also so weary... Namaste

    ReplyDelete