inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Saturday, June 6, 2020

with you







Change leads to disappointment if it is not sustained.
Transformation is sustained change, and it is achieved 
through practice.
-B. K.S. Iyengar

Knowledge speaks,
but wisdom listens.
-Jimi Hendrix

I will choose to show up for this life,
right here as I am.
-Mogan Harper Nichols

How am I being called to live differently
in light of my privilege?
-Quaker query

Take some time away from the din.
Sit in silence.
Have a conversation with your own heart.
Then decide the way forward, for you.
It will be different for each of us, 
and that is as it should be.

March.
Donate.
Resist.
Reform.
Educate.

Some, or all of the above,
or something else.

I am with you in spirit
dearest readers,
wherever you are.

xo

2 comments: