inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Saturday, April 17, 2010

more decor

Thank you all for your thoughtful comments.
I am looking for color for my new studio, a very big, bright room.
And color for our living, dining and front hall.
I've been back to the paint store and my head is reeling anew.
So, I went out in the back yard and decided I'd much rather shop there. 
I can't decide between the plush carpet or...
the subtle flowered pattern.
I fell in love with this wallpaper,
but wonder if this fresh look is more restful?
I have special ordered this sink.
And have my eye on this side table.
sigh. I really prefer this sort of shopping...

9 comments:

  1. To decorate with nature-perfect!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite kind of shopping/decorating! the spring ("sink") is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a true nature-lover like your dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some very good shopping indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was wonderful! I'd love a "shopping date" with you any time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh me too, me too!!!!
    LOVE this post, these images, your whimsey.
    So fun and perfect Karen.
    Please order me up the same!

    ReplyDelete