inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Saturday, March 12, 2011

1:58 pm

most of the snow has melted so quickly that these 
wee snowdrops were caught by surprise...
their yellow stems have not yet gotten 
used to the sunshine. 
after i climbed over snow piles,
(still) left by the plow,
i hung out the first batch of laundry,
fluttering in celebration of soft, gentle air.
these denim bags just keep hopping off
my sewing table!
love these curves of sweetness.

(check back tomorrow if you're curious about the vegan adventure...)

3 comments:

  1. climbing snow piles to hang the laundry out - now that's desperate for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the gatito! Done with my art critique, my winter term is OFFICIALLY OVER! :) See you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those little cuties...they kept the faith and reached
    Love your laundry...like prayer flags
    I will see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete