(no goats, so we settled for a cow)
Happy Birthday #22
Ten things I love...
- The way you say, "Marmie, use your big girl words" when I get exasperated and befuddled.
- Listening to you playing your guitar and singing (even though your door is closed).
- Your support and help as we push our way through the never-ending "to do" lists.
- Trying new recipes and puttering in the kitchen with you.
- Rockin' out to tunes in the CRV, so I don't get old.
- The way you and Batman share a sense of humor (?).
- Your constant effort to lure Henry into your good graces. Patience, Grasshopper.
- The stories you tell about the little kids when you get home from substitute teaching.
- Your inner light. It amazes me.
- Your obsession with goats. I made you an Etsy treasury. xo
And the request, dear readers? Batman will undergo some surgery tomorrow and we need your good thoughts and prayers. He will be OK, it's just going to be a little scary. We'll fill you in tomorrow. Many thanks, friends. xo