inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Saturday, March 30, 2013

it's a goat thing

Lindsey and Gretta with twin kids.
"Tulip" is their Mama.
Climbing/resting on Mama.
Waiting for fresh hay for lunch.
The two newest babes, snuggled in the birthing pen.
I want one.
Many thanks to Steve and Judith who's 
generous hospitality allowed us to stay and play
for the better part of the morning.
Find their award winning goat's milk caramel here.
Their chevre is awesome too.
The maple chevre is one of my faves,
 and the syrup they use is wicked local!
Happy spring from Vermont!

2 comments:

  1. lovely, even the pictures are making me wistful, hope u had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my I want a couple of them

    and a few chickens
    and some lambies

    ReplyDelete