bowl by two potters in vermont.
snow drop by mother nature.
- we sprang forward. :-)
- gretta and i have been painting furniture. i'll post before and after pictures later this week.
- we've planned the week's menus to be sure we are eating clean food. thinking ahead seems to make meal prep a little easier.
- batman continues to rest and heal and improve, but one of his ears is bigger than the other right now. *giggle (all three of us)*
- new internet haunts of mine... fabulous embroidery. gorgeous linen. beautiful food.
- i just bought this on etsy. made of birch and oak, it will help me remember to keep my eye on the prize.
- i signed up for the second handmade joy exchange. i participated last year. won't you join us this year? there's still time...
- my friend, the queen of everything, became a grandma on tuesday. little blake shares a birthday with gretta. xo
- my buddy potts is due to become a grandma in august. oh, that will be a dear child.
- i continue to keep dr. kveton on my gratitude list.
how about you? what has caught your eye lately? share a link or two...