inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Friday, August 24, 2018

we are all connected

Years ago, one of my brothers worked in a frame shop with a woman named Judy.

One day, my Mumsie and Judy met and they became fast friends.

My Mumsie introduced me to Judy's blog and I loved her work.

Then I met Judy in the "real" world and we became fast friends.

Then Judy "introduced" me to Sharon and Anne, a mother/daughter duo via their lovely blogs.

Then I found Sharon Nullmeyer (Nullsie) via Anne's blog.

Now I follow Judy, Anne, Sharon and Nullsie on Instagram.

Today, I stopped dead in my tracks when I read a post on '"Nullsie's" Instagram feed.

Please take a minute to read the post here. For a more medical and clinical update, this post is a bit hard to read, but lets us know the realities of Leah's situation.

Our connections can be circuitous, virtual, tenuous...but imagine what a simple postage stamp can do to bring hope and support to a young woman who is in a dire situation.

In a world where we can often feel lost and insignificant, here is a small "something" every one of us can do to make a difference. It's easy, affordable and dang, it's filled with love!

Please join me in flooding Leah with massive amounts of long distance love.

Thank you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. Connections! Definitely something to celebrate. It's what I love about the internet. I've connected with so many shining lights.

    Keep shining, my friend.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. done. card sent. thanks for sharing the opportunity to connect. thanks for sharing your bright self. love, tqoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathleen! I hope "tiny" is inundated with snail mail!

      xo

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, how did I miss this, Karen? Yes! I am so happy we have all these connections with such wonderful people, including you! I too saw Sharon's post about Leah and have been meaning to send her a note. Thank you for reminding me. linking to my blog and being such an inspiration, Karen. xoxo

    ReplyDelete