inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

asking

for a while now,
for many reasons,
in many parts of my life,
 i'm feeling like i've been spinning my wheels.
 i see where i want to go,
but stuff gets in the way.
i do have a game plan,
but it's going so s-l-o-w-l-y!

does this ever happen to you?
what do you do about it?
please share you wisdom, friends!

when i found this, it helped a little...

It doesn't happen all at once. 
You become. 
It takes a long time.

-Margery Williams

3 comments:

  1. Short lists so that you can have the pleasure of crossing something off the seemingly "to do" list. Sometimes I even write a task on the list after I've done it so I can cross it off and still feel like I accomplished something. A bit of a cheat, I know, but when you're spinning, even a little progress feels good.

    Good luck and eat lots of cookies -- that always helps me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird to see that room so empty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yes! Spinning and spinning.
    I like the cookie idea, except that's part of what keeps me stuck.
    I try to eat my way out of everything.
    The room looks fabulous. Love the windows and the light and the green outside.
    Love that quote. Perfect perfect. Thank you.
    I have no words of widsom, just that I hear you. I think even if you're spinning the wheels you're still toning those muscles, still moving, so that's good. You're practicing for the actual moving that will come sooner than soon. Really.
    Loved your comment on my blog this morning.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete