inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

thinking about the holidays




reusable
fabric
gift
bags






















gingerbread
boy
tea
towels




Thanksgiving really is my favorite holiday, and I don't like to see much of the December holidays before, well, December. But I have been watching the explosion of handmade gift items over at Etsy, and thought I'd get a few things listed myself. I've been away from that space for a while, and so thought I'd start with a few simple, quiet offerings. And I created a treasury, too, collecting some really pretty ideas for holiday giving.

I wear this button pinned to my purse and love the conversations it starts. Are you thinking of making some handmade gifts this holiday season? Will you be shopping and/or selling at Etsy or other handmade venues? Are you part of the revolution???

1 comment:

  1. There are Etsy things at the church auction this year - fun! I will (surprise) be buying fair trade gifts this holiday - even more than traditionally!

    ReplyDelete