inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Monday, April 3, 2017

a month of stitching::day 3



Today was "treasure bag" day here in my sewing studio. Using a printable PDF pattern I found over on etsy, created by Jane Poh, I was able to whip up this nifty drawstring bag. I love the contrasting drawstring casing, and it's reversible, too!  You can find the pattern (for $5.00) right here. The pattern is very well written, with instructions for a hand embroidered version as well. Calling for quilting cotton, the pattern stitched up just a bit differently with the three different linens I used. One of the linens I used was dyed in an indigo workshop I took in January...it matches the color of the sky here in Vermont today...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh Jeanneke, you write the sweetest comments. Thank you friend. xo

      Delete
  2. Pretty and practical, and extra special with your hand dyed fabric! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I just need to figure out what to put in it. I must go looking for treasures! xo

      Delete