inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

this morning's project

this much needed rain in the northeast has slowed down 
the drying time on the painted cupboards.
so here's a sneak peek at the next thing on my "to do" list.
(the studio walls are "calm"*, the cupboards, "stone harbor").

it's fun... 
+ to have a vision
+ to gather supplies
+ to MAKE the time to just do it!

off to the hardware store to buy tension curtain rods!

*don't you just love that? "calm"...

3 comments:

  1. I recognize that ink & spindle birch print! It's on my design wall right now in "almond" to use with Valori Wells "Annie" pattern. Great minds. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to promote calm in my days:) Love the color palette you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be so much fun to assign names to paint colors, nail polishes, etc. Looks like it's going to be a lovely room.

    ReplyDelete