working on the wedding dress...
- a visit from Ben and Gretta
- celebrating Batman's birthday
- rain, rain and more rain
- celebrating the 8th anniversary of finding our "bit of earth"
- a day trip to the Vermont Quilt Festival
- a house full of our favorite Swedes
- sewing a muslin of the wedding dress, and adjusting and adjusting...
- sunshine, finally, with two loads of laundry, dried on the line
- greens and herbs from the garden to the kitchen
- a long suffering kitty, with a new protocol that seems to be helping
- real and final house reno plans and a contract, awaiting a careful reading, and then ready to go the week after the wedding. (eeeep!)
- watching "our" doe and this year's fawn, grazing in the meadow (please leave the apple trees alone...)
- sighting what we think may be a kestrel, hovering over the meadow...such a gorgeous bird
If you would like to savor summer in the company of kindred spirits, check this out. Anne of My Giant Strawberry has organized a lovely project for the month of July. (I fear I will barely make it through the summer with my brain intact, so I plan to pop in and visit the fun when I'm able).
Do you have plans for this weekend? I am leaving Batman to tend the place while my Mumsie and I attend a very special social occasion on Sunday. More later. :-)