inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

wedding sneak peek




Yesterday was a steamy day in Vermont. I spread a bed sheet on the grass, (to protect the wedding dress from stains and bugs!) pulled up a wicker chair and settled in with a few deep exhales. As I hand stitched the bodice lining over the skirt top I thought of the dreams that Batman and I had woven about this blessed place, years and years ago, even before our bride was born. I invited the sylvan energy of our beloved birches into the dress. For sure, this dress is being filled with love and hope.

Last night, Batman and I began working on the arch/chuppa. I went out early this morning, with my tea, to make sure it was still there. It was, and so were the morning mists, waiting for the sun to burn them off.

There is magic all around us, if we'll just look up and notice it. xo

(Thank you so much for your lovely comments on yesterday's post)

3 comments:

  1. *sigh* - beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in magic...and a lot of it in Vermont right now is being created by Batman and yourself...ditto judy Hartman! xoxo tqoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hard to find the words, easy to feel the feelings. precious days.

    ReplyDelete