inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Sunday, September 26, 2010

progress!

batman and i have had a blast working hard all weekend long,
like the old days when the kids were little and we were
rehabbing our old victorian in chicagoland until midnight many a night...

but this time, we are working hard at creating a magical, new 
creative space for me, and we are making big progress.
(fun before and after pictures coming later this week).

i am now officially exhausted, and am enjoying a
"private reserve" pumpkin woodchuck hard cider.
um, it's wicked good.
:-)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend - I'm joining you in spirit for the cider. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how it turns out. It must be a very exciting project to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can tell I'm ramping up for a good week; it's only 10 o'clock in the morning and I'm eying that hard cider like it's something I would like right now!

    Can't wait to see the studio pics:)

    ReplyDelete