inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Sunday, September 30, 2012

well done, friends!

the foliage in our CT neighborhood is rather dull this year.
:-(

A lot of projects got finished up this week! It was such fun to read all of your comments on the last post, and now I'm off to peek at your links. (Thanks, too, for all the sweet compliments on Gretta's traveling quilt)!

Stewart proposed a six month accountability project...let's give that some thought and check in later this week to see if you're game.

I'm going to be very busy for the month of October. I think I'll use this little blogging space to help me keep my center. I'll be posting shorter, more in the moment posts. I hope you'll join me as we savor the season.

Be sure to go outside tonight and look up at the Harvest Moon! And catch my fave Harvest Moon here.
Throw your head back and give a little howl while you're out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment