inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Thursday, September 27, 2018

VTMQG Exhibit

During the month of October a gallery in Montpelier will be hosting an exhibit of our VTMQG's work. Any piece hung in the show must be for sale. 

An opportunity.

A chance to take a risk.

To grow.

I'll be helping to hang the show, I'll be attending the opening reception and I'll be there to take it down, too.

Another chance to learn and stretch.

Yup. I'll have a piece hanging in the show. Yup, it will be for sale. Yup, I am sitting with the Buddhist practice of being unattached to outcomes.

Can't wait to see how all the pieces from guild members look gathered together in one space.

:-)

I have needed a distraction from today's hearings. Glued to the testimony and taking long breaks, too. 


2 comments:

  1. wish I could attend. kudos to you for taking the leap, though I've learned you're very good at leaping my friend. to be part of a coterie of quilters is a deep blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. This coterie of quilters has been a sanctuary these days. xo

    ReplyDelete