inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Sunday, July 5, 2020

the outlook from here

121 days until we go to the polls,
or vote by mail sooner.

Perhaps the language in my last post was off putting to some of you. Alas, sometimes that happens. We surprise one another with the fervor of our feelings and the stridency of our words. 

There is so much that is amiss in our country right now. No pretty views, fun sewing projects or friendly banter can cover it up. 

I continue to do hard work with my heart and soul. I continue to do volunteer work in my community. This is not the time to shrink, to dim our lights, to be "safe", to withdraw. Hope you are finding ways to process, learn, expand and act.

I'll be back with the usual stuff soon, 'cause we can all use distraction (just not coverup) in the midst of chaos.

Just wanted to clear that up. xo

2 comments: