gretta and lindsey on the way back up the hill...
after a toboggan run through the meadow.
Our "bit of earth" has been a nest of coziness and rest, with some folks recovering from colds and overall weariness. No alarm clocks, no appointments and no schedule. So we've soaked up everything the season has to offer...
- baking, baking and more baking in our funky little kitchen, and more baking.
- enjoying thoughtful, handmade gifts.
- snow, wind, more snow and flurries...from the window, and outside to play.
- a long, snowy drive to spend an afternoon with dear friends, and a long, snowy drive home.
- catching up with family, in person and on the phone (missed you stew and dawn).
- napping, and lots of it.
- a girls' trip to king arthur flour in norwich. wicked fun.
- watching movies, old favorites and some new ones. ("flipped" is a cute one).
- (a nice break from the internet)