inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Thursday, December 22, 2011

what it's all about

wishing you could stop by for
tea, sugar cookies and clementines.
we could work on our last minute projects
here at the table.
we could share recipes and 
celebrate this special season together.
there are so many ways to celebrate...
lighting advent candles, the hanukkah menorah,
the yule log, solstice bonfires, 
sending loving kindness...

i am comforted to know that all of us who are held together by 
the web of this global and diverse online community
are illuminated by the universal light of hope and love.

wishing you peace, dear friends.
xo
   

3 comments:

  1. I am so behind visiting my friends..... I wish I could stop by. I wish you, and those you love, a peaceful and warm Christmas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your door is so lovely
    as is everything in your life and home
    and yes...I would love to sit awhile with you and just be
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. and peace to you, sweet Karen:) Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete