in the firebox of our antique home comfort stove,
taking off the chill at our "bit of earth"...
a weekend of friends, tree cutting and holiday cheer is on the agenda.
and here's a few links to loveliness on the internet,
filled with hope, love and wonder.
- via our daughters hannah and gretta, a testament to love.
- breathtaking wonder via tiny happy.
- magical paper art. take a few minutes to look around the website. amazing!
- the last few sentences of this post were like a lightning bolt for me. i cut, pasted and printed them out and they now hang in my kitchen.
- here's a company that is selling good products and doing good at the same time, via my friend, liz.
- a sweet little post from our gretta, just home from a semester in australia.
- something i think we may need to build someday at our place in VT.