inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Saturday, April 10, 2010

my life for the next few weeks...

handmade card, march 2010
The Three Rules of Work
  1. Out of clutter, find simplicity.
  2. From discord, find harmony.
  3. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
-attributed to Albert Einstein

We are embarking on some major projects here at our house in CT, requiring elbow grease, ruthless purging and fresh starts. I am excited about it and dreading it at the same time. Breathe, right?

...And happy birthday to my buddy, Potts. Read about her strength and grace here and here.            

5 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting?
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I am constantly embarking on these types of projects around the apartment simply because it is such a small space so order and simplicity = sanity. Good luck with your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you much my friend. Missing you across these too-many miles.

    xo potts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your projects. Nothing like spring to kick houshold projects in gear. Love your card...and Happy Birthday to Potts!

    ReplyDelete