inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

not my usual post

Just wanted to pop in and share a bit with you here. 
If you live in this world and you have any sort of moral compass, I'm guessing you might be struggling.

I am struggling mightily, friends. 
I'm not sleeping well.
I feel like I am close to tears a lot.

I've tried all sorts of things to feel better.
Meditation.
Walking.
Working out.
Avoiding the news.
Listening to good music and podcasts.
Hanging with the kitties.
Chatting with friends and family.
Sewing.
Knitting.
Volunteering.
Reading poetry.
Howling at the moon.

I am usually resilient.
I often feel fairly centered.

I know I will recover from this mess in time.

But right now, things are HARD.

And because so much is at stake, I am just telling you my truth, so that if you are struggling too, we can hold hands (virtually) across the miles, and maybe not feel so overwhelmed.

Sending you love, dearest ones, and comfort.

xo


4 comments:

  1. Holding out my hand... and telling you that you are not alone, there are many of us out here struggling and trying to cope...sending you love as well as comforting purrs from several large kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing now? Sending gentle, healing thoughts your way and much appreciation at the sharing of your struggle.

    ReplyDelete