inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Monday, June 1, 2009

pawsing in the sunshine

Tomorrow I am heading out to Indiana by car. So today I am trying to leave the house in some sort of order for Gretta and Batman. Laundry, scrubbing the bathrooms, vacuuming......took the car in for service, G has a sports physical for Knox this afternoon, the list goes on.....

Do you know the work of Vermont artist, Mary Azarian? Years ago, I bought this card, framed it and hung it in my kitchen. I am still waiting for this lovely lady to arrive at my doorstep! I could really use her help today!

Have you heard of Garrison Keillor's  Writer's Almanac? I just subscribed and today's poem is PERFECT! If you decide to subscribe, you will find a poem in your inbox everyday, a very good way to start your day as far as I'm concerned. And check out this lovely posting from my blog-buddy, Emily.

Posting may be erratic this week, but I'll try to keep up... 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photograph!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Henry! Hi Karen's feet!

    I love Mary Azarian's work, but i haven't seen that domestic angel card before...i need a visit from her in a big way. I've even got the antique Electrolux and a cat under the couch to make her feel at home.

    My NPR station airs the Writer's Almanac at 6:30 a.m. so on the days when i'm driving the carpool, i get to hear. I really should subscribe, then i'd get to hear it every day. That was a lovely poem about the lilacs (the husband is a jerk). And your friend Emily's lilacs are wonderful.

    Have a safe trip to Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    Have a lovely trip!
    I'm a big fan of Garrison Keillor and of lilacs, so thanks for the great links!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    Have a good trip to Indiana.... so glad my blog helped you today!
    best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tahnks all, i am safely into ohio now...

    ReplyDelete