inhale...exhale...relax your shoulders...repeat as often as needed

Tuesday, January 1, 2019


"PRODUCTIVE"

There's so much to say about this simple word
that's been nipping at my heels,
tapping me on my shoulder and
taunting me lately.

I'm looking forward to exploring the potential
wrapped up in her challenge in 2019.

I'm picking up her gauntlet.

Are you working with a word in 2019?
If you are,
I hope you'll share it in the comments below...
Our sky was filled with hope this morning,
the first of 2019.
I look for signs in this world,
and this one gave me goosebumps.
xo

10 comments:

  1. wishing grace abundant on your productive new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. What a great start to the year.

    Productive is a perfect word. I'll be announcing my word on Friday, but because you asked... it's GROW.

    Here's to a wonderful 2019!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! GROW is just right for you, Anne. So many nuances there! xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photo. Your writing is poetry to me.
    Productive is a good word, mine has not spoken to me yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so appreciate your kindness, Beverly. Are you looking for a word? xo

      Delete
  4. Happy 2019 Karen! I hope it is a productive one! My word for the year is 'OBSERVE' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simone, I shall pop over to your blog to see what you have to say about "observe". I am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Karen. Love the idea of choosing a word as personal inspiration for the year, and after much contemplation, have decided upon, 'Commit'.

    ReplyDelete