who knew, when we were raising our four kids, that we were
creating our very own fountain of youth that would replenish us
years down the road?
i stayed close to that fountain
while hanging out with lindsey and her posse of friends in boston
this past weekend.
artists (check this out), a scientist, musicians, a nurse...
smart, optimistic and funny...
the future is in good hands.
lindsey and i went on a mission to find more inspiration
for the new year...
to freshen the pot, to shake off the weary,
to commit to new habits.
- paper source, where i got to "spend" a holiday gift certificate.
- blick art supplies, where the scent and sights in the watercolor aisle reminded me of my dad.
- an asian market, where i finally found rice paper to make summer rolls.
- gather here, where we discovered the sweetest fabric/yarn salon.
- walking in the city, people watching and window shopping, all in the 55 degree warmth. odd.
- eating mostly good food. :-) and baking molasses cookies.
- good, affirming conversations that renewed and cheered me.
- a quick visit with my mumsie and sister-in-law, ra.
- home again, just in time for downton abbey with batman!
art every day this week, with lindsey as partner.
walking every day this week, twice with batman after work.
we're kickin' it in week two.
how 'bout you?